Coastal lifestyle to a tee.

Location & Lifestyle

Asset 1

The Location

Ocean Ridge is a mere five minutes drive from the centre of Kaikoura township, and just 2 hours and 15 minutes drive from Christchurch city. It overlooks the Kaikoura golf course and offers 360 degree panoramic views of the coastline and nearby mountains.

The Lifestyle

Kaikoura is an idyllic fishing town on the East Coast of the South Island of New Zealand. People travel here from all over the globe to watch whales, swim with dolphins and soak up the lifestyle. Kaikoura offers a coastal village lifestyle with an adventurous and artistic heart.

Eco Synergy

The developer believes that the built environment should respect the natural one, profit should not be a driver at the cost of sustainability. As such, only 20% of Ocean Ridge will become residential. The other 80% will be revegetated to create an environment with parks, nature walks and cycle tracks. Native flora and fauna will abound creating an idyllic natural environment for all to enjoy.

Ocean Ridge is encouraging its residents to explore the options of adopting eco-building principles. The use of high quality permanent materials is a prerequisite which is sympathetic to the environment.


Beautifully styled to reflect this bold natural environment, The Fairways apartments and studios offer unparalleled living space for total indulgence. You'll be right next to Kaikoura Golf Club, just 5 minutes from Kaikoura township with its exciting Whale Watch, Dolphin Encounter or fishing adventures or a quiet walk to the Pacific Ocean beach.

Visit The Fairway Apartments website

Travel Times

Flight times to Christchurch:

  • Auckland: 1 hr 20 mins
  • Wellington: 45 mins
  • Sydney, Australia: 3 hrs
  • Melbourne, Australia: 3 hrs 20 mins
  • Brisbane, Australia: 3 hrs 30 mins

Flight times to Auckland:

  • Los Angeles, USA: 11 hrs 45 mins
  • London, England: 25 hrs 40 mins
  • Frankfurt, Germany: 26 hrs 15 mins
  • Singapore: 10 hrs 35 mins
  • Hong Kong: 10 hrs 30 mins
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now